At DLH Test & Tag, we offer electrical test and tag services in Perth, WA. The only way that you can be confident that your electrical equipment is safe is for it to undergo PAT testing in Perth. Electrical tagging in Perth means that you, your clients and your team know that a piece of electrical equipment is safe and compliant with the latest OH&S regulations. When you need testing and tagging in Perth, you know that DLH Test & Tag are the team you can trust.
We have over 37 years’ experience in testing electrical equipment, so you know that we can be trusted to carry out all safety checks efficiently and competently. Our test and tag prices in Perth are extremely favourable, and you will find us one of the cheapest around without compromising on the levels of service. Test and tag in Perth is a legal requirement for all businesses, so make sure that you don’t get caught out.
We offer test and tag in Southern River, test and tag in Perth South and test and tag in Fremantle along with Pat testing in South Perth amongst other areas. Whatever your electrical testing needs, we can help and never consider any job to be too big or too small. Our friendly and helpful team are efficient and punctual, therefore causing you minimal disrupting. We can work around your schedule to ensure that testing is conducted at a time that is most suitable to you.
All of our testing and tagging in Perth is performed by our highly trained, qualified and insured team who treat your safety as being of paramount importance. In addition to test and tag in Perth WA, we also offer exit lighting maintenance which ensures that all your exits are clearly marked should they be required in an emergency. We are also qualified to carry out fire extinguisher maintenance, checking that you have a minimum of one fire extinguisher in each office and check that it is working correctly.
Our other services include:
- Client Asset Reports – recording all your electrical equipment and testing dates in accordance with Australian Standard AS/NZ 3760:2010
- RCD/Safety Switch Testing – this guarantees that you have a backup should an incident occur
- First-aid Kit Replenishment – we make sure that your first aids kits have everything that you need and top them up as and when required
- Plug Top Replacement – ensuring that all your 240V single phase plugs and socket are safe, secured and replaced where necessary
- Microwave Leakage – checking that any microwaves that you have on your premises don’t expel radiation above Australian standard limits
- Fire Hose Reel Maintenance – to ensure that everything is working correctly
If you would like more information about our test and tag services in Perth, wish to enquire about our test and tag prices in Perth, general electrical tagging in Perth or PAT testing in Perth, we would like to invite you to call us on 0400 876 386, email on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can contact us directly via our website. We offer test and tag in Southern River, test and tag in Perth South and test and tag in Fremantle.